STAPLES Coupons

Go down

STAPLES Coupons

Post  JayJay on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Multi-use $40 off $300, expires 12/15: 64340

How to receive a credit without a coupon.
***YMMV*** This worked for me on 12/15/08. I was in need of a $25 off $75 coupon, but nobody had any available. So, I hopped on Staples.com and did the live chat with a CSR. I inquired if they were able to provide me with a coupon code. The CSR said that they do not replace lost or used codes. She asked if I was going to order today, and I said yes. Next, she asked for the order total. I said, $122.99. She said that as long as my order was over $100, that she could apply a $15 credit towards the order. While this wasn't as good as a $25 coupon, it was better than nothing. I simply had to place the order and provide her with the order #. Once I did, she applied the credit, and she said it would appear on the credit statement. She even sent the following email as confirmation:

I appreciate the time you have taken to contact Staples, (my name removed).

You will see a credit for $15.00 on the Mastercard account. Please allow up to five business days
for this to post to the account.

To track your order, please click on the following link:

https://www.staples.com/orderstatus

Enter in your order number ***********, your shipping zip code *****, and then click Submit.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if
you require further assistance.

Thank you for your patience concerning this matter.

(name removed)
Customer Support Representative

STAPLES competitor coupon acceptance policy

STAPLES retail stores accept printed, mailed or circular/newspaper coupons from other competing office supply and electronics retailers. Known retailers are: Office Depot, OfficeMax, Circuit City, Best Buy, Microcenter and Fry's among others.

Acceptance is by manager discretion according to how "local" the competitor store is (another state may not be accepted), but according to corporate the policy is firm.
If you have a valid coupon from a competitor for an item they stock, it should be accepted under their price match policy. If you encounter a clerk who doesn't know of the policy, take the issue to the manager, and if even she/he doesn't know (happens) feel free to note his/her name and the store number (usually at the top of a receipt). Then call the Staples "Office Of The President" toll free number. Ask them if the policy is in effect nationwide, and when they say yes (current as of this post), give them that name and number, and inform them of what occurred and the names of those involved. Say you'd still like to use it now, and they may keep you on the line while they reprimand them, and tell you to go back in and make your purchase.

STAPLES Office of the President: 1-800-338-0252

Staples - 12 coupons for 2009. One for each month.

February 2009 - $5.00 off Bankers Box Presto Storage Boxes, Letter/Legal Size, 4/pack, with your delivery purchase.
Mention or enter coupon code 57844 and item 736548 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 2.28.09
Valid only by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or online at staples.com. Limit one per customer, nontransferable.
May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases. Coupon value does not include tax.

March 2009 - FREE ($7.39 value) Falcon Dust-Off XL Disposable Duster, with your delivery purchase of $150 or more.
Mention or enter coupon code 34340 and item 416701 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 3.31.09
Limited quantities of the free item. Valid only by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or online at staples.com.
Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $150 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies and cannot be met through purchases of services, custom printing orders placed online, promotional products, gift cards or any purchases on other provider Web sites.
May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. If the featured gift item is out ot stock, Staples reserves the right to substitute item of equivalent value.

April 2009 - $3.00 off your choice of Post-It Cabinet Pack Recycled Notes, 24/Pack, with your delivery purchase.
Mention or enter coupon code 94259 and item 704404 or 704406 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 4.30.09
Valid only by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or online at staples.com. Limit one per customer, nontransferable.
May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases. Coupon value does not include tax.

May 2009 - $3.00 off your choice of Pilot G-Knock BeGreen Gel Pens, 12/Pack, with your delivery purchase.
Mention or enter coupon code 51136 and item 708311 or 708315 or 708312 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 5.31.09

June 2009 - $20.00 off your delivery purchase of $200 or more, excluding desktop and laptop computers.
Mention or enter coupon code 97244 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 6.30.09
Minimum purchase requirement of $200 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies.
May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on services, custom printing orders placed online, promotional products, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase.

July 2009 - $5.00 off North River 100% Recycled C-Fold or Multifold Paper Towels, with your delivery purchase.
Mention or enter coupon code 12966 and item 759822 or 759821 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 7.31.09

August 2009 - $10.00 off your choice of Folgers Gourmet Selections Coffee Packets, 24/Case, with your delivery purchase.
Mention or enter coupon code 32728 and item 729602 or 729607 or 729609 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 8.31.09

September 2009 - $5.00 off Staples Multiuse Paper, 8 ½” x 11”, Case, with your delivery purchase.Mention or enter coupon code 33427 and item 513096 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 9.30.09

October 2009 - $20.00 off your delivery purchase of $200 or more, excluding desktop and laptop computers.
Mention or enter coupon code 25146 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 10.31.09
Minimum purchase requirement of $200 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies.
May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on services, custom printing orders placed online, promotional products, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase.

November 2009 - $6 off your choice of select EcoFriendly Labels with your delivery purchase.
Mention or enter coupon code 94584 and item 757091 or 757093 or 757100 or 757117 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 11.30.08

December 2009 - FREE ($7.99 value) Duracell AAA Alkaline Batteries, 8/Pack, with your delivery purchase of $150 or more.
Mention or enter coupon code 53146 and item 411934 when completing your order.
Offer expires: 12.31.09
Limited quantities of the free item. Valid only by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or online at staples.com.
Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $150 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies and cannot be met through purchases of services, custom printing orders placed online, promotional products, gift cards or any purchases on other provider Web sites.
May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. If the featured gift item is out ot stock, Staples reserves the right to substitute item of equivalent value.

JayJay

View user profile

Back to top Go down